Choosing where to begin your career in the beauty industry is a big decision. The team at Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology is here for you every step of the way. From application to graduation, we offer the support you need to succeed.
Take these steps to apply today!
1 . Call or text your campus to set up a tour/meet with your campus director
- Rockford – 815-564-7233
- Peru – 815-441-9904
- Sterling – 815-441-5856
2 . Meet with your campus director and learn about our offerings, start dates, and education/career goals
3 . Fill out an application at your campus
4 . Get accepted and finalize your financial plan. (We encourage you to use our FAFSA checklist)
5 . Finish completing your enrollment paperwork
6 . Get ready for your first day of school as an Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology student!
Why Choose Educators Of Beauty College Of Cosmetology?
Industry Best Cosmetology Kit
- An iPad, with LAB (Learn About Beauty) software
- Must Beauty.Pro Makeup Kit
- Professional grade shears
- Manicure kit
- Borboleta Lash kit
Our educators are not only tenured in the industry, but are annually trained by the industry’s leading brand ambassadors to bring our students up to date on the latest trends and techniques, while providing the solid foundation a Pivot Point education has to offer.
Salon Business & Marketing
You will learn:
- How to increase the average ticket
- Now to build strong client relationships
Our students receive the industry’s best cosmetology education kits which include:
- An iPad, with LAB (Learn About Beauty) software, a cutting edge digital platform that looks and feels like social media.
- Through LAB you can post and communicate with cosmetology teachers and other students in discussion forums, and share your videos, pictures, web links, and other media directly to the Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology’s homepage.
- LAB provides easy access to a library of online educational content.
- LAB brings together the most exciting elements of social media, personalization, and learning communities to create a truly one of a kind learning experience.
- Uptown 5 1/4″ Shear – hollow-ground, beveled blades; offset handles; made in Germany
- Industry’s best real-hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional lash kit
- Professional Muse Makeup Kit
- Industry-best, real hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional blow dryer and irons
- Wahl Essentials Kit
- Variety of combs and brushes, including round brushes, a boar brush, and carbon combs
Contact Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology
Stop by your nearest campus in Rockford, Sterling, or Peru, or call your local campus representative. You may also click the button above to request more information.
Interview with an Admissions Representative
A personal interview with an admissions advisor is the best way to make sure Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology is the ideal school for you. We will discuss your academic and career goals, determine what program is best suited for you, and answer all of your questions.
Tour Our Schools
Visiting one of our campus locations is one of the best ways to see what Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology has to offer. You will have the opportunity to meet with current students and instructors and experience all we have to offer!
Complete Your Financial Aid Application
Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology will inform you of the many financial aid and financial assistance options available to help you meet your education goals.
Complete the Enrollment Agreement
Once you have decided that Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology is the best school for you, all that is left is completing the Enrollment Agreement.