Safety Is Our Priority
Providing our students an outstanding education in a safe environment has always been of the utmost importance to us at Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology. Our commitment to students, staff, and client safety continues throughout the vaccine rollout and beyond.
Current COVID Measures
- Students and staff who are not vaccinated are required to wear face masks.
- Guests who are not vaccinated are highly encouraged to wear face masks.
- Work stations are sanitized before and after each guest visit.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Home
- Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, or Commercial Establishments Safe
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education
World Health Organization
- World Health Organization Home
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
- Q&A on Coronaviruses (COVID-19)