About Our Sterling Campus
For more than 45 years, Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology in Sterling, IL, has built a legacy as a top cosmetology school. The Sterling campus is equipped to train students for success in cosmetology, nail technology, courses to become a cosmetology teacher and continuing education. We take pride in building on the foundations our students come to the table with and teaching them the most advanced techniques and in-demand skills in the beauty industry.
At our Sterling, IL Campus You Will Find:
- Instruction in cosmetology, skin, and nail technology
- Eyelash extension certification
- Small class sizes and one on one attention from teachers
- Benefits and resources for alumni, including job postings access.
Our students receive the industry’s best cosmetology education kits which include:
- An iPad, with LAB (Learn About Beauty) software, a cutting edge digital platform that looks and feels like social media.
- Through LAB you can post and communicate with cosmetology teachers and other students in discussion forums, and share your videos, pictures, web links, and other media directly to the Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology’s homepage.
- LAB provides easy access to a library of online educational content.
- LAB brings together the most exciting elements of social media, personalization, and learning communities to create a truly one of a kind learning experience.
- Uptown 5 1/4″ Shear – hollow-ground, beveled blades; offset handles; made in Germany
- Industry’s best real-hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional lash kit
- Professional Muse Makeup Kit
- Industry-best, real hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional blow dryer and irons
- Wahl Essentials Kit
- Variety of combs and brushes, including round brushes, a boar brush, and carbon combs
Our curriculum includes Eric Fisher’s ProsperU: Drivers Of Success, which educates our students on salon business and marketing. The program includes four modules: Culture, The Client Value Stream, The 5 Key Drivers Of Success, and Inventing Yourself.
Throughout the course, students will learn:
- Increasing the average ticket
- Building great client relationships
Setting You Up For Success
At Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology, we provide all of the tools and resources needed to set our students up for success. You will practice your skills in our student salons, which replicate professional salons. This learning environment prepares students for excellence in coloring, cutting, styling, building relationships with customers, and more.
211 E 3rd St,
Sterling, IL, 61081
- Mon: 9:30AM-3PM
- Tues: 10AM–5PM
- Wed: 10AM–5PM
- Thur: 10AM–3PM
- Fri: 10AM–3PM
- Sat: 8AM–3:30PM
- Sun: Closed