Train To Become A Licensed Cosmetologist
During your time at Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology, your days will be spent growing your knowledge in the fundamental building blocks of cosmetology, skin, and nail technology, in the way YOU learn best. You will graduate salon-ready after sharpening your technical skills in our student salon, made to mirror a professional salon.
Our curriculum includes Eric Fisher’s ProsperU: Drivers Of Success, which educates our students on salon business and marketing. The program teaches students the skills they need to be successful in, retailing, retention, rebooking, referrals, increasing the average ticket, building great client relationships and more.
Is a Creative Career in Cosmetology Right for You?
Take our Quiz
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Hands On Education
Our teachers are not only tenured in the industry, but are annually trained by the industry’s leading brand ambassadors to bring our students up to date on the latest trends and techniques, while providing the solid foundation a Pivot Point education has to offer.
Accredited Cosmetology School
At Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology we love to learn new things. We have partnered with educators from the top brands in the industry to bring you the hottest and most current techniques. Straight off the runway and right into YOUR classroom we host guest artists on a regular basis to ensure you are equipped with the tools you need to stand out above the rest!
Our students receive the industry’s best cosmetology education kits which include:
- An iPad, with LAB (Learn About Beauty) software, a cutting edge digital platform that looks and feels like social media.
- Through LAB you can post and communicate with cosmetology teachers and other students in discussion forums, and share your videos, pictures, web links, and other media directly to the Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology’s homepage.
- LAB provides easy access to a library of online educational content.
- LAB brings together the most exciting elements of social media, personalization, and learning communities to create a truly one of a kind learning experience.
- Uptown 5 1/4″ Shear – hollow-ground, beveled blades; offset handles; made in Germany
- Industry’s best real-hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional lash kit
- Professional Muse Makeup Kit
- Industry-best, real hair mannequins in a variety of textures
- Professional blow dryer and irons
- Wahl Essentials Kit
- Variety of combs and brushes, including round brushes, a boar brush, and carbon combs
Our curriculum includes Eric Fisher’s ProsperU: Drivers Of Success, which educates our students on salon business and marketing. The program includes four modules: Culture, The Client Value Stream, The 5 Key Drivers Of Success, and Inventing Yourself. Throughout the course, students will learn:
- Increasing the average ticket
- Building great client relationships
At Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology, we provide all of the tools and resources needed to set our students up for success.
As a part of our initiative to promote “salon ready” cosmetologists, all of our programs include a mock state board test to help you prepare for the state license exam as well as licensing fees.
See, Think and Create
80% – Classroom | 20% – Student Salon
- Explore the fundamentals of sculpture, hair design, texture, and color for every hair type.
- Learn nail technology and skin services, including manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, and makeup.
- Guest service and business building essentials with summit-based techniques.
- Utilize LAB to take your education into your own hands. Build your online portfolio while connecting with a community of students.
- Endless resources at your fingertips.
- Participate in advanced workshops at the end of each module that build your technical and communication skills.
80% – Student Salon | 20% – Classroom
- Student salon allows students to use the basic and advanced theory from Core I.
- Students use their creativity and business practices to emulate real-life salon interactions while applying business building practices.
- Students build retailing skills through advanced workshops, hands on training, and annual trips to the area’s hottest trade shows.
- Put career planning into full force with job shadowing and salon networking events.